Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wish




What is your Christmas wish? Sometimes I feel so uncertain, while at other times I know exactly what I want, but feel almost paralyzed when taking steps to go after it. Obviously, I am not talking about a Christmas wish that is tangible, I am talking about what you wish for in your life- the big things. Events happen, that make you stop and think. At times there are things I wish I would have said, but I didn't. There are also moments when I probably would have behaved differently, but fear got in the way. The point is we can't go back. All we have is now. All we have is this present moment.

"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake..." -Francis Bacon, Sr.
So... Forgive. Love. Be thankful. Appreciate your friends and family. Don't be afraid to take a risk. Get to know yourself, love yourself, follow your heart, and be kind... to yourself and to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment