Monday, February 28, 2011

I have to share this

Boombox Series // Jessie J from Arcade44.tv on Vimeo.


It would have been just another ordinary day on the NYC rapid transit system, but Jessie J is not your ordinary artist. On a typically busy midday afternoon in New York City’s Times Square, the divine Ms J found herself a bustling corner with decent acoustics, set up a boombox, and ripped into a rousing rendition of her track “Who You Are” for a few lucky commuters...

Because I'm obsessed. This song gives me goose bumps. My subway stop for work every morning while I was living in NYC was Times Square. This brings back so many memories-- Here's to all the things that break you down, build you up and to the one thing that eventually sets you free: loving yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment