Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Build that Bridge




Good morning my dears! First of all I want to thank all of you for stopping by this blog. I love writing it everyday, and it is something that I always look forward to! Last week, I had a lunch meeting with my friend Kate, who writes a bobo mess, if you haven't checked her out yet, I highly suggest you do! Anyway, Kate and I sat for two hours talking and talking and since then, my wheels have been spinning. Many sleepless nights have been occurring, and I find myself waking up in the middle of the night to write, read or stare at the walls... thinking and thinking. Perhaps there comes a point in life, when you become ready to whole-heartedly give everything you have to accomplish your dream. Sometimes it occurs quickly, and for others it occurs over time. It's hard to put yourself out there- in work, relationships, all of those things. As humans we so often fear failure, rejection... but sometimes you just have to go for it. When those wheels start spinning, I guess it's time to start moving. Cheers to that.

The song above is Lost in my Mind by The Head and The Heart, I am loving it right now... and the rest serves as a little inspiration.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Go out. And Do.

images via Walking Around Where The Sidewalk Begins

2 comments:

  1. We need to schedule regular meetings to keep our engines burning nicely!!! I'll be back in Houston next week-- we'll need to exchange our latest and greatest.

    Thank you for this.

    Boldness: the way forward.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love when you feel this way?!? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete