Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reading List, Recounted.


My summer reading list has been a little all over the place. I picked this up yesterday, and read it last night until I could not keep my eyes open any longer. It's a true story recounting the lives of three boys raised by Sudan's Dinka Tribe. Well written, and often keeping time with a lyrical almost poetic tone, They Poured Fire on us From the Sky, will have you turning page after page. Some other reads from my summer list include French Lessons, which is a nice sultry read and Last Night at Chataeu Marmont, which is a quick read (well, for me--not for you guys who may be reading this) written by Lauren Weisberger, the same author of The Devil Wears Prada. I know, my list is pretty random. All good reads though! I suggest any of them, if you're looking for one last page-turner.

No comments:

Post a Comment