Sunday, November 6, 2011

In Need:


Of some yoga on a Sunday. I have never practiced on Sunday before. I'm not sure why... perhaps it's because I usually love longs runs on Sundays, or I'm just too lazy. This weekend, as much as I felt the urge to give into the inevitable draw of trying to forget about the stresses in my life, I decided to tread moderately and try not to lose myself in the midst of what would be easy. It never feels right to add harm onto harm. Because we all know when you step back to reality, you have to deal with what you're going through no matter what, so you might as well go ahead and do it without adding the hangover or lack of real sleep. Instead of the urge to do harm when everything seems to be chaotic in life, embrace the urge to take care of yourself. Perhaps, give yourself a little more love and not worry about the things in life that simply add more stress. Allow for time to heal...

I hope all of you are taking the Sunday to have some fun and relax...

"Even a little of this practice will
shelter you from great sorrow"
- Bhagavad Gita

No comments:

Post a Comment