Saturday, December 31, 2011

For the New Year



Hi everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful holiday. As I get ready to wash away 2011 amongst my family and friends, I quietly sit here at my computer and write to all of you. This was a different holiday season for me, and as much as 2011 had a lot of smiles, tears, laughter, lessons learned, heartache, pain, comfort... basically the whole gamut of emotions, I am also thankful for the many things that have brought me back to myself. We are all given choices in life. Everyday we wake up and decide to either stay true to who we are, or let our fears drive us. We decide each day if we are going to listen to sabotaging thoughts that we all have or push them away and love ourselves. For the new year... (I am really terrible at making resolutions), but for this year instead of thinking about what I need to do, I am going to think of all the things that I simply do not want to do anymore. All of the scripts that I have about how things are "supposed" to be, I think I might just burn. I am often terrified of revealing myself, my thoughts, my words, basically who I am out of fear. Fear of not being enough, looking stupid, failing and I think I'm going to throw away all of those thoughts, because they aren't really working for me very well. So, for this post I have to thank all of you for stopping by and letting me share myself with all of you! And I mean truly share what I think and how I feel.

Thanks for listening! ;)

Now, it's time for champagne, wine, cheese and brie!

Cheers! To truth, honesty, loving yourself, allowing others to love you and being thankful for every breath taken! Forgive yourself for any mistakes-- anything that may not have aligned or had the outcome you intended. Wishing you all many blessings this year!

PS- I got my mom a chalkboard cheese tray for Christmas and I have to say that I'm a little obsessed with it! I want to have a party every night, just to bring it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment