Friday, December 23, 2011

Wellness


On Monday, I started not feeling so great and by the time I landed here in Colorado yesterday, I felt as if my head was going to explode and I might pass out walking through the airport. It was not a fun feeling. I was burning up and then freezing cold. When I landed, my mom, grandfather and I immediately stopped at Whole Foods to pick up some soup. While in the produce section, I came across some tangerines, which have never tasted so good to me. I will be on the antibiotic, broth, tea and tangerine wellness train for a couple of days! Hoping to get better before everyone gets here on Christmas!! I honestly can't wait!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Friday! Christmas is on Sunday and I haven't finished all of my shopping. What to get my mom has me a little stumped. Any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment