Thursday, February 23, 2012

Write. Erase.


Yes, it's one of those days... where everything I write, I inevitably erase. Perhaps it's because lately, I have been feeling confused and wishing I had a map with all of the answers for what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to go. But, alas, no such thing...so instead, I shall leave you with this quote.

"Often, confusion is tension of trying to make sense of things too soon, before enough of the inner players have learned their parts. Often, experience is the way that the heart and mind and spirit practice what they need to play."--The Awakening

So perhaps confusion isn't a bad thing, it's just a period of in-between and sometimes there is nothing wrong with that. Confusion always precedes clarity, yes? I hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment