Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday!


Hello all! I hope you guys had a great weekend. I can't even describe how awesome, challenging, replenishing, yet exhausting the yoga retreat was. All in all it was a really wonderful experience that really challenged me physically, mentally and emotionally. There were times when I wanted to run away, and there were times when I thought, "I can't do this." But as soon as I stopped focusing on myself and started focusing on the reason I was there, I felt a shift and really let myself relax into it. Sometimes we get into our heads. I used to be really terrible about allowing other people's thoughts and opinions, as well as my own self defeating thoughts make my decisions for me. For the first time, I'm learning to trust myself and do things because I love them... not because I should or shouldn't. So perhaps this week, do something just for you, that you love... and not because of anyone else, only for yourself. :) It sounds selfish, but really it isn't...

As for this Monday, I am getting settled back in and doing lots of laundry. It feels nice to be back in my apartment. But, I leave for Colorado on Wednesday... hitting the ground running again!

2 comments:

  1. I found you:) It was indeed challenging, but what a good place to be - fully spent, and yet supported. I'm still in a pretty "zen" place. Excited to continue this journey!

    --Emmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You found me! I am still in a pretty "zen" place as well. Although, I feel like I have tons of energy, which I didn't expect at all! I'm so happy we can share and enjoy this together!!!

    Lots of love to you today :)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete