Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello, May



Happy Wednesday! I hope you all have a lovely day today. Lately, I have been feeling a little disjointed. I'm not even completely sure why. Needless to say, I am happy to welcome this new month. Hoping that everything I have questions about, everything I worry about, will somehow be a little relieved soon. Do you ever have those moments in life? When everything is seemingly good, but there are just a few things you worry about that somehow make everything less great? For this month, I am going to try to worry a little less and maybe have a little more fun. Tonight, I'm going to see Florence + The Machine. And yes, I'm excited!! :)

I hope you all take time out this month, to have a little more fun.
Mantra for May: "Don't worry, be happy."

images via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment