Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maybe that's enough for now...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sorry for the missed post yesterday. My mom is still in town and we have been filling our time with yoga, lunches, shopping and doing all of those extremely wonderful things that are special to the time mom's and daughter's get when it's just the two of them. Although, seeing my mom, talking about what I want to do with my life, showing her my life here has stirred up some interesting emotions. There's a very large part of me that would so badly like to share with her all the time. There's a part of me that wants to have a life closer to home, but there's another part of me that says, what if I stayed? What would my life be like? Here or there... I'm hoping one day, I'll just know what to do. Ohh the trials and tribulations of trying to figure out what to do with my life. Hopefully, I'll just be led because right now, all I'm sure about is that I am a writer, and I love yoga and want to share it with as many as I can. It has changed my life in so many ways, which I will save for another post...

I was reading an excerpt this morning and I thought I would share,"Trust and act on the guidance you have now. Some parts of our lives appear like a long, paved highway. We can see exactly where we want to go; we have a panoramic view. Other times, it may feel like we're driving in the dark only with one headlight on a winding road through fog. We can only see a few feet in front of the car. Don't worry if you can't see that far ahead, if only have a glimmer of light to guide your path. Slow down. Listen to your heart. Guidance will come. Trust what you hear. Do the small thing. Take one step. Go as far as you can see. Then go back to your heart, and you'll hear the next step. It may be a step of immediate action, or deliberate action. Sometimes you may have to quiet down, wait, and prepare yourself to hear what you're to do next."- Melody Beattie

Wishing you all a wonderful day! :)

image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment