Monday, June 11, 2012

Letting go of the shore...



Today is the day! I will be teaching my first Power Vinyasa Flow class this afternoon. As the butterflies fly around in my stomach, I can't help but to feel excited and so very grateful to this process. It has truly been one of opening up even more of myself, which hasn't necessarily been the most comfortable process at times, but probably the most rewarding. The more we open up and connect to ourselves, we can in return connect to others. I hope that this day is the beginning of being able to share myself through this practice as a student and now as a teacher--- giving to others what has been given to me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Know when to let go of the shore, push out into the water, allowing yourself to be vulnerable, allowing yourself to let go of the known and push into the unknown. Taking chance after chance, breathing in and breathing out. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I so, so enjoyed every second of teaching! It definitely wasn't perfect, but I had the best time doing it!!! Your comments are always so sweet and encouraging! Thank you :)

      Delete