Monday, August 27, 2012

{Happy Day, Monday}

Happy day everyone!! I am particularly welcoming of this Monday, because I think I am finally good to go and stomach bug free of whatever I came down with last week! Hoooray! I spent the weekend, trapped in my apartment, writing, "pinteresting" and on face book. Which has helped me come to the conclusion on two things. Number one: I wish "pinteresting" was my actual job. Number two: Face book is rapidly making, my life look more and more inadequate... considering: my news feed is quickly filling up with babies, weddings and engagements. Bah! I thought this happened more around the time we were all closer to 30, no? Oh well. However, I did come by this awesome closet turned bunkhouse in At Home in Arkansas. The whole house is pretty wonderful, if you'd like to see more,  check it out here. Arkansas looks good. :)

I hope you all have a really wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment