Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's been a couple weeks...


Good morning all! I am so sorry to have left you all hanging with such long radio silence. I went straight from Florida to my cabin in New Mexico where there is no TV, no telephone and no internet. Hell, you can't even drink the water from the faucet because it comes from a stream. Don't worry, bottled water is available, but literally it's a step up from camping in a tent, and I love it! We went horseback riding, backpacking-- both of which I came back bruised blistered and exhausted. But it was beautiful and awesome and the retreat itself is my favorite place in the world and it's been two years since I've really gotten to spend time there, so I was soaking it up. I have come back to find the world relatively exactly the same, I was a little shocked,   not surprised at all to hear of the breakup between Rob Pattinson and twilight love Kristen Stewart. I mean... c'mon. Anyway, I hope all of you are having a great week/summer. I have some big decisions to make in the next few days. I wish someone could just tell me what I should do with my life. But, I guess we all have to try to figure it out ourselves. I'm missing my yoga studio in Houston, I'm planning on doing a little bit of yoga here in Arkansas. It might be my new home in a couple of months. We shall see! Happy August, everyone! I have a feeling it's going to be great.

image via a well traveled woman

No comments:

Post a Comment