Friday, September 7, 2012

A few of my favorite things

Hi all, since the days are getting shorter, and the weather will hopefully be turning a bit cooler soon, I wanted to share some pieces of things I'm loving now... and some things over the summer. P.S. I'm on instagram if you'd like to follow me... it's under my name, sarahrumsey ;)  I may have an addiction to instagram, it's too early to tell but, I do love it and these fall-colored flowers.
As well as my 4.00 ice bucket I got from the Guild shop. If you live in Houston, and haven't been, you should probably drop whatever it is you are doing and go there now.
These Tory Burch sandals have been on my feet all summer... and I am loving this book, Meditations from the Mat:
"A spiritual practice is one that brings us full circle-- not to a new self, but rather, back to the essence of our true selves. Yoga is the practice of celebrating what is. At the the end of the hero's journey, he finds that he did not need to go anywhere, that all he sought was inside him all along." I really like that, and believe it is so true.  
Stripes, stripes and more stripes. Shirt from J.Crew and my skinny jeans from the Gap make for comfy traveling. :)
Sweetest pup and best traveler, who has been here, there and everywhere this summer! Addie is my honey pie!
Adventures with my brother range long and far. I love this photo I shot of him this summer fly fishing, right before I pulled my stomach muscle trying to get on a rock to take some photos!
And that's me in crow, during our trip to Arizona to visit my dad! It was the best two days of my life, being there with him. As I've mentioned before it's been a long road for my family since last October, but there has been so much healing. Through pain, there is joy, that is something I absolutely know to be true. Lots of love to all of you! Time to enjoy the last little bits of summma' time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment