Saturday, September 15, 2012

And we're off...




I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I am writing to you a little exhausted and not so much looking forward to the 5am morning I have tomorrow. However, we are heading to Italy and then on to Spain later this week. I'm so excited! But, just wanted to let you all know before going off the grid. I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy the moment. I finally made a decision on Wednesday (?), I believe it was, to purchase a house. I cannot believe it. But, I am grateful to have been provided with some clarity, direction, a new home and new adventures! The decision was not without many tears, confusion and a little bit of anxiety. I will keep you guys updated on the move and will post pictures of the house and all! It was built in 1923, it's yellow and the old hardwood floors are my favorite part! For now, I will leave you with some Italian and Spanish fashion influence. :)

Love to you all!

images via The Sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment