Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Detox

...Is the theme for this week. After a really wonderful weekend spent tailgating, waterskiing and probably eating one too many cookies, I am taking it easy this week. I woke up this morning, ready to go, but as the day has gone on, I've been feeling more and more confused. People who stumble upon this blog and read it often, know that the month of August was confusing and I guess I forgot to leave it behind before coming into September. Mainly because I haven't made up my mind where to live, where to be and my lease is up October 31st. Yes, I hear the clock ticking. Anyway, when I'm feeling this way, I have the tendency to want to distract myself, because that's a whole lot easier than sitting with the unease of not knowing. However, I think instead of distracting myself, I'm simply going to focus on not bogging myself down with anything but nourishment. I like this quote in regards to confusion:
“God turns you from one feeling to another and teaches by means of opposites so that you will have two wings to fly, not one”  ― RumiEssential Rumi

It makes me feel just a little bit better. The thing is, in the process of life, I know it's never figured out. We never have it and we are always learning. I just wish I knew where to live. With that, I hope you all have a really wonderful day. Here is a great detox plan from Whole Living that I love! I'm hoping in the month of September to manifest some clarity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment