Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Currently Loving:

Stripes going into fall, with everything she's wearing from the leather jacket to the leopard flats.
 
I want this kitchen and am actually going for a very similar look in my house... which will be shown to you all soon! It has dark granite tile, bead board... you get the picture... updates on that soon!
I am wearing a navy dress this weekend, and I might try some navy nails to go along with it. However, if I don't wear it this weekend for fear of going navy over board, I will surely be bringing out the dark blue hues soon! I especially love Essie's midnight cami and bobbing for baubles. Midnight cami is the one she is wearing in this picture for A Cup of Jo.

Anywho, just wanted to stop in for a mid-afternoon break. More posts on houses, interior designs, yoga and everything else to come in the not too distant future. But, for the moment, I hope the day is going great!

images via remain simple tumblr, pink wallpaper and a cup of jo

No comments:

Post a Comment