Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lean and Green

Hello dear readers. I hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday. Unfortunately, what I thought might be allergies, was/is not and I am in the middle of fighting a cold. Not fun. In my pursuit to kick this before the weekend, I have googled everything under the sun to find something that will cure me! Thank goodness for pinterest, leading me to the RECIpage, where I found the OJ Lean + Green juice. A cold, flu and immune fighting machine. Sounds very promising, doesn't it??

I think I'm willing to give it a shot. Here's the recipe straight from the page:

Ingredients (1 serving, 500mL, 2 cups)
  • 4 cups spinach
  • 1 bunch kale
  • 2 oranges
  • 1 cucumber
Instructions
  • Wash all your veggies!
  • If you have a ‘low’ setting on your juicer, use this setting for the juice.
  • If you do not have a juicer, just add everything to your blender with 1/2 cup water and blend until you can’t blend no more. Choose to either strain out the pulp by passing through cheesecloth, nylon or nut milk bag. Or, keep the pulp for added nutrition benefits. It’s not too bad with this mix!
Per serving [serving = full recipe]:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment