Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hi all! Happy Tuesday. I hope all of you are having a great week so far. This is the first week that the yoga studio is "officially" open. I say officially because now I have a website, facebook page and a proper system set up to run a business. Woohoo! However, I have to admit that the overwhelming wonder if I have done the right thing by moving here, definitely seems to have me trapped in cement. I know it doesn't really matter now, because I'm here, but there is some part of me that wonders if I have the strength to do this. In some ways, I know I have already made the decision, but every now and then, something will pop into my head. Some doubt or fear about who I am as a person, and a facilitator of this practice. But, then something inevitably brings me back to the intention. The intention of simply sharing what I've been given through this practice. 

So today, I am going to wrap my arms around my inner self, and whisper that it's all right, because I believe, I have faith and I know that there must be really something great in this because I am scared shitless. 

Anytime, we have fear I think sometimes it us being fearful of it all. The success, the failure... everything. When the fears come up, come back to the intention and let everything else go...

Wishing all of you a wonderful day! 
Lots of love and light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment