Monday, February 4, 2013

New Month and a Fresh Commitment


Happy Monday my dears. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty good and pretty low key. Although, I am getting a little bit better balancing everything, I still feel quite tired on the weekends and lean more towards my couch than doing much else. Oh well!

This week kicks off a 21-day challenge that Maitri is doing. I have to say that people were asking me if I'm excited because I am the one putting it on, but my answer.... it is going to be just as hard for me as it is for everyone else! I love my morning coffee. I look forward to waking up, fixing a cup, sitting at my computer with it in hand. However, this morning I just decided to make a new tradition. I brewed some lemon ginger tea, and have actually found it to be equally satisfying. I know coffee is really acidic in my body. I can feel it. So, I am curious as to how I'll feel without it! Also, I am addicted to crackers. I love Nut thins, and all things with a little bit of salt. Lately since I am going, going, going a lot, I eat crackers with almond butter and then for dinner I'll eat more crackers or cereal and that will be it. Yea... not that healthy. I think this 21-days will be a nice, fresh start. I am hoping that it will be time for everyone to press the reset button, but to also notice where our habits are... and the ideas of what we "need" to function.

This is really my first cleanse ever. I have talked about it before and done it halfway, but never fully committed. We shall see how this goes! I will keep you updated. Lots of love and light!

images via my new roots

No comments:

Post a Comment