Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A note.


It's funny how a simple note can make our whole day. This morning I woke up to one from Natalia in Moscow, a dedicated reader of this blog, and I felt so thankful for her kind words. Writing this blog, has always been one of my favorite things to get up and do... It serves now as almost a diary or journal noting the past 3 to 4 years of my life. I started writing this as a way to reach out, to share and to be a little more courageous when it comes to honesty with myself and others. Like yoga, it serves almost as check-in because I can only really write what I feel.

I just wanted to say thank you to Natalia for the sweet note, my friend Ransom for sending me a book last week, and all the other people in my life who constantly encourage me every single day to keep going...

Around this time last year, here are a few things I was writing about:

-Most Importantly
-Fear
-Courage

:) Wishing you all a lovely October day!

No comments:

Post a Comment