Friday, March 2, 2018




I don't know about you guys but there is so much information out there regarding health that I usually feel more confused than informed. I recently started following "Lee From America" on instagram and as I scroll through her feed with recipes and pictures of matcha tea, I think to myself, this is me in my head when in reality, I am eating Captain Crunch. No joke. Between "toxin-free" and "natural" sometimes, I get completely overwhelmed and decide that eating Captain Crunch and Fruity Pebbles really isn't that bad, while other times I can be found throwing out my shampoos and spending hours walking up and down the Target aisle wondering about Seventh Generation. This is productive right? I keep telling myself that. I guess while I am still doing research and trying to find a happy medium between my Keurig coffee and adaptogens, I will do the best I can... some days it Captain Crunch, some days it's kelp crackers and Seventh Generation. In the meantime, I will keep following Lee. You can find it, here.

I want to be friends with her.

photo via Lee From America

No comments:

Post a Comment